Kindly Find Account Details - Dar East Project

Post Top Ad

Kindly Find Account Details

Kindly Find Account Details

Share This

in order to improve and promote this project of agriculture and livestock, I have doesn't dare say that still do I need to get away in business goals for this side of agriculture and livestock, therefore, to take this opportunity to ask you to give me the help of state and property so I could reach when I focus arrive. it will be ready kunichagia you can contact me for these numbers also Bank account you can donate

   BANK DETAILS:                           
Bank Name:     CRDB Bank PLC                          
Acc. Name:        Dar East Firm Investment                          
Acc. Number:    0150308924500                          
Branch:               Lumumba                          
SwiftCode:         CORUTZTZ                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here