Mom, it’s your birthday, and though you are not here, I want to wish you a very happy birthday in heaven. - Dar East Project

Post Top Ad

Mom, it’s your birthday, and though you are not here, I want to wish you a very happy birthday in heaven.

Mom, it’s your birthday, and though you are not here, I want to wish you a very happy birthday in heaven.

Share This
I have read the birthday cards for mothers and the verses really bring tears to my eyes, for the loving words are written for those who are still here. Mom, even when you are not here, I want you to know that I still think of you every single day especially now that it’s your birthday, happy bday!

 Dear mom, best birthday. Although I always miss you, the endless joy you have brought to my life still brings warmth to my heart. On this birthday of yours, my wish is for you to be happy wherever you are right now.

 I admire my mother for so many things – she’s one such amazing woman that is selfless, graceful, loving and strong. There is no other woman out there that I adore than her. On her birthday, I just want to say that I miss her terribly. But even if she is not with us now, she is definitely in our minds and hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here